Harvest Canadian Reformed Christian School’s tenet is to partner with “living mission teachers”. Living mission teachers do not need to quote our vision or mission statement to describe their work. They model it.
Their lives demonstrate a passion for Christ, a love for people and a deep understanding in the area of discipling. They live the Harvest mission.
At this time we are do not have any Staffing vacancies. However, if you’re a passionate self-motivator who wants to grow in an energetic, professional environment where Christ is glorified, education is tailored and people are cared for, we’d love to sit down and chat – to explore what’s possible.
Why consider Owen Sound?
- Grades 1-8; 40-50 students
- A small community that offers a great amount of support
- Recently acquired Principal and a fun, determined Staff who seek excellence
- Teaching consistent grades
- Small class sizes for more one-on-one opportunities
- Ontario’s finest outdoor active-lifestyle that includes: beaches, campgrounds, ski slopes, water-sports, hiking, parks, fishing, incredible scenery and much more!
- Affordable living